NHM Rajasthan Recruitment 2019, 2500 Vacancies for Community Health Officer Posts, Apply Online
National Health Mission, Rajasthan, Department of Medical Health & Family Welfare (NHM Rajasthan) has published a recruitment notification (NHM/HR/CHO Recruitment/2019/898) on 16/05/2019. The notification is for the recruitment of Community Health Officer (CHO). Here you will get the complete information about NHM Rajasthan Community Health Officer (CHO) Recruitment online application form 2019. You will get here complete detail about NHM Rajasthan Community Health Officer (CHO) application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links.
Community Health Officer CHO Recruitment 2019 Important Dates and Eligibility Details
- General Candidates : Rs. 400/-
- OBC, MBC (NCL) Candidates : Rs. 300/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 300/-
- PH, Female (Widow, Divorcee) Rs. 200/-
- Online Application Start : 22 May 2019
- Registration Last Date : 02 June 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 02 June 2019
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card : Notified Soon
||Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, Cash at Rajasthan E Mitra Fee Mode.
| Age Limit as on 01 January 2019
- Min. Age : NA
- Max. Age : 45 Yrs.
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
| Eligibility Details
- Candidates have B.Sc (Nursing) OR GNM Course with 2 Yrs. Experience in Health Sector.
- Basic Knowledge of Computer/ Internet.
| Total Vacancy
Exam Pattern: Below mentioned is the Exam Pattern for the written test of CHO:
- The Exam Pattern Will be Objective Type.
- There Will be 100 Multiple Choice Question (MCQs).
- Duration of the test shall be of 2 (two) hours
Exam Syllabus: Below mentioned is the syllabus for the written test of CHO:
- Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing;
- Community Health Nursing;
- Child Health Nursing;
- Medical Surgical Nursing;
- First Aid;
- Paediatric Nursing;
- Administration and Ward Management